In the current COVID-19 environment, The Greater Scranton Chamber of Commerce understands that things are not business as usual.
We are here to ensure our members and the community that we are available to help. The Chamber staff is working remotely and available to support our member businesses. Businesses can email email@example.com with any questions, updates or needs and someone from our team will respond.
The Chamber has also set up an Important Resources page online which houses both local and national updates regarding COVID-19. Visitors who visit the page – www.scrantonchamber.com/importantresources – will find information on the following topics, and more:
- State and federal notifications
- Financial assistance information for businesses
- Local restaurants and other businesses offering alternative services
- Local healthcare, banking, transportation and media updates
- COVID-19 updates from CDC and DOH
- Important members news and updates
The Chamber encourages members to also regularly monitor our website and social media channels, as well as their email for continuous communications. We are here to serve our community and the businesses that keep it alive.